Stop Losing Money to Poor Credentialing!
Partner with experts. Eliminate provider enrollment denials.
Outsource your Credentialing!
* Pay as you go model *
No long-term contracts. Cancel anytime!
Why Partner with us for Provider Enrollments?
- Credentialing Experts…Instantly gain a team of experts
- Savings…Paying us costs less than in-house credentialing
- SPOC…One account manager for your “single point of contact”
- Accuracy…Get paid faster – everything setup right the first time
- Persistence…We don’t stop until the process is 100% completed!
- Availability...Call or email anytime - we love hearing from you
- No More Paperwork...Remove headaches & mounds of paperwork
Functions & Features:
- We make all the calls, follow-ups, & submit all applications, e-mails & faxes for you!
- Dedicated Account Manager
- 24/7/365 Availability
- Provider Portal and Practice Manager Portal
- Automated Alerts & Renewals
- Secure Document Storage
- Compliance Reports & Dashboard `
- Pay as you go model – no long term contracts – cancel anytime
Rate quotes take less than 5 minutes. Call Today!
Credentialing services are highly recommended and fees for these services are billed separately from the medical billing client fee structure.
Credentialing services include:
- Review and complete credentialing and recredentialing requested applications for participation with the relevant information to be provided by Customer. Once all information provided is complete, CPaMB will submit credentialing application to relevant payors either electronically or by mail based upon the payor’s process. Prior to submission of credentialing application, CPaMB shall submit the application to Customer for verification of the accuracy and completeness of the application. CPaMB will maintain CAQH attestations and NPI registry updates to Customer. CPaMB will monitor status of credentialing application and provide regular weekly updates on status.
- Customer shall timely provide the following information to CPaMB:
- CAQH username and password;
Or if CAQH is not known, we will need:
- Date of birth, place of birth & proof of citizenship;
- Name, degree, address, phone, and fax/e-mail for three (3)professional references;
- Social security number;
- Curriculum Vitae MUST include month/year and all employment;
- Medical License(s), DEA, and State Controlled Substances (CDS) Certificates in every state;
- Board Certificate(s) of all boards;
- Professional Liability Insurance face sheet/certificate;
- Documents regarding all settled, dismissed, and/or pending malpractice claims;
- NPI username and password;
- CME certificates;
- List of all hospitals with privileges with a description of status and privileges delineated;
- Group information including IRS letter, Tax ID, voided check, address, phone, fax, billing information & NPI letter;
- Any disciplinary history by hospitals or state licensing boards; and
- Any history of felony convictions.
- CAQH username and password;
Credentialing Fee Structure
Custom quotes can be provided same-day which will allow CPaMB to perform and manage the entire credentialing process for your practice or health center.