Medical Billing FAQs
Please go to this page to review articles related to medical billing
Absolutely. As our client, you will meet with a member of management on a monthly basis, and you are welcome to request more. During your meeting, you will receive an overview of your medical billing performance and we will point out opportunities for improvement based on our industry expertise.
That’s an easy one.
- We are medical billing experts. We know the industry inside and out and we are always up to date on the latest changes in coding, as well as the rules and regulations from varying carriers.
- Not only do we have extensive education and training in medical billing, we also have staff working around the clock, helping you get your cash faster.
- When you outsource your medical billing needs to us, you no longer have to worry about all of the overhead costs associated with hiring your own medical billing staff (benefits, salary, continued training, etc.).
- Get rid of those HR headaches. No more worries about managing billing staff salary, payrolls, benefits, vacations, sick days, etc.
- Repurpose billing personnel administrative space into revenue generating space/rooms.
- Our services are billed as a percentage of what we collect, assuring we will do everything possible to maximize payment and minimize A/R Days.
Click Here to find out more.
Once you have signed on as a client, your practice will be given a dedicated account executive. This person is your primary contact should any questions or concerns arise. You can relax knowing that we have taken on the burden of the medical billing process so you can focus on your patient care. Your account executive will also make in-person visits to ensure your front-end staff is following all protocols correctly for maximum efficiency, and we will notify you immediately when any changes arise. Our medical billing services are done on a percentage basis, so you can be assured that we will do everything possible to get you maximum payments for your claims.
Yes! From small single-physician offices, to large provider groups with multiple locations (Including FQHC’s), we customize our medical billing services to meet your unique needs. We have the manpower and technology in place to handle whatever you send our way, all with complete accuracy.
We always work within the regulations and guidelines laid out by the Office of the Inspector General in the Compliance Program Guidance for Third Party Medical Billing Companies. Whether we are working with insurance carriers, patients, or you, we strictly adhere to the legal and ethical standards of medical billing.
Since our fee structure is based on a percentage model, we only make money when you do. Our innovative tools partnered with our expertise in medical billing mean that we are capable of increasing the dollar amounts of your claims while decreasing their turnaround time. Don’t think of our medical billing as an expense, think of it as an investment that will increase in your profits.
In 2003, Carmen Pascarella started CPa Medical Billing. At the time, he was working as the CFO of a large medical center in Massachusetts, where he oversaw the medical billing department. After being asked time and again for assistance in medical billing from other practices, Carmen decided to start his own business, and CPa Medical Billing was born. Today, CPa Medical Billing proudly serves more than 1,200 providers, making their lives easier and optimizing profits.
It’s true that there are a lot of medical billing companies out there, but none of them are quite like CPa Medical Billing. For one, we are a GeBBS Healthcare company, which has been ranked among the top 3 Modern Healthcare's Largest Revenue Cycle Management Firms. This provides the company with an insight into the methods needed for maximum efficiency, and our level of talent is simply unparalleled in the industry. Additionally, we take a proactive approach to medical billing, performing regular audits to catch errors before they become an issue. It’s also worth noting that we are a private company, so there are no stockholders controlling our operations—we only have to worry about keeping our clients happy.
Not only do we help with the negotiation, it is one of our specialties. We know that your contract plays a substantial role in your profits, and we have the experience and know how to get you the absolute best rates. We can either assist you at the negotiating table or we can serve as your representative—either way, we will get you what you deserve.